Alright, Alright, Alright! This is real! I have been nominated for Liebster! Thank you Jess for the nomination! Guys, If Melbourne is where you want to visit Ordinary Girl Extraordinary Dreamer is where you need to click.
Answers to the questions asked by Jess;
1. Why did you start blogging?
I realized I need some space for my thoughts. It is so uneasy when your thoughts are just floating. No matter the reason why we blog, we need to share and connect with other bloggers. Online blogging crosses boundaries and we get to make new friends.
2. Where in the world do you most want to visit?
Brazil is the place!
3. What was one big childhood dream and have you made it co
me true yet?
My dreams can be compared to a Chameleon, they change every day. However, I am happy with what life has put forward to me.
4. Burger or hot dog?
I am a Burger man
5. Favorite Instagram feed?
Anything related to travel.
6. What’s the most important thing you’d like to tell your 16 year old self?
Do what you love, don’t live for others dream rather live yours.
7. Which 5 people, famous or not, alive or dead, would you have at your theoretical dinner party?
- David Beckham
- David Luiz
- Emma Watson
- Anne Hathaway
- Mark Wahlberg
Though the whole thing is imaginary, why not imagine big! 🙂
8. Summer or winter?
9. What’s for dinner tonight?
Its Germany vs. Portugal tonight, I might survive on junk foods and nail biting
10. Who is your favorite family member?
Everyone holds a special place in my heart; My Dog and Cat are the center of attraction these days!
11. Where did you last travel to?
Now for the formalities… the commonly accepted “official” Liebster guidelines are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions they ask you.
- Nominate your favourite 11 bloggers with less than 500 followers (in some versions it is less than 300 followers).
- Ask those bloggers 11 questions.
- Let those bloggers know that they have been nominated so that they can continue the chain.
* I had to carbon copy these guidelines from Jess. Thank you!
To keep this going forward, I’d like to nominate;
And their questions are;
- Why did you start blogging?
- The craziest thing you have done with your friend?
- Your favorite color?
- The thing you regret not doing?
- If you get lost in a desert, who would you want to be with and why?
- Favorite food?
- Weirdest food you had?
- Your favorite place that you have visited?
- What comes to your mind when you think of India?
- Chicken or Duck?
- Winter or Summer?
Keep Travelling, Keep Learning