Awards! Awards! I am so happy! A big thank you Karen of Live Wander Love for nominating me. Karen is one of my blog friends and though she lives on the other side of the world and we never crossed paths, I always enjoy her posts as they inspire me. To everyone else, please do visit Karen’s blog, there’s lot of good reading there!
I am glad I am able to pass this torch to other bloggers who really inspire everyday with their new posts.
The conditions for the award are:
- Thank the blogger who gives it and link back to the blog.
- Tell the person who nominated you, 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers and let them know about the award.
7 wonderful facts about me;
- I have 2 cats and 1 dog and though they all hate each other, I love them all.
- I am scared of heights but sky diving is on my bucket list
- I am 25 now and I can still watch the old episodes of Swat Kats & Tom and Jerry (all time favorite)
- I love to party till the sun comes up
- I was a shy boy during school days and never dared to look at a girl, hardly had gf’s. I guess the girls were fine with that 😉
- Favorite color – Yellow
- End of day Family comes first.
- Indahs: travel story & photography
- Fun Family Feats
- A New Life Wandering
- Travel Tales of Life
- Corners of the World
- Packing my Suitcase
- Kan Walk Will Travel
- Fraulein Wanderlust
- Hostess at Heart
- Create This Simple
- Restless Jo
- Travelling the World Solo
- Heels & Hindsight
- The Bella Travelista
It’s totally cool if you don’t want to add the award to your blogs. No hard feelings. Anyways I shall be nominating you because I believe you guys inspire me every time and I admire your blogs. 🙂
Keep Travelling, Keep Learning